Monday, September 9, 2013

An Autumn Bracelet

Hi everyone, happy September! I'm already ready to welcome the crisp Autumn air. :) I love seeing all the pumpkins stacked up my local grocery stores. I really enjoy Autumn in Seattle (when it isn't raining, of course!) The end of Summer always reminds me of my move from Michigan to Washington. Can you believe I have been in Washington for almost 4 years now? Time goes by so quickly when you reflect on your memories.

Anyhow! I recently finished a custom Swarovski Crystal link bracelet for Vanessa and I wanted to share it on the blog so everyone can see it! I really do enjoy custom work so if you have any ideas, feel free to reach out (dskjewelry@gmail.com) and I will be glad to work with you to create some custom jewelry!





 Vanessa gave me the colors and Swarovski Crystal styles she wanted for her bracelet, and this is what I came up with for her. After she saw the photos, she really liked everything, but wanted to change the clasp to a heart toggle clasp. She also wanted to add a moon and star crystal charms to the bracelet.


 This is the final result!

I love the Autumn colors Vanessa picked for this bracelet. ^^
What do you think of the additional moon & star charms?

I really enjoy making link bracelets so if you have something in mind, contact me! The price of the link bracelets depends on the style of the Swarovski Crystal used, to give you an idea, the range is between $35-$50 per link bracelet. We can go into detail through e-mail, so I'll be waiting for your e-mail! -DSK Steph ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment