Friday, January 31, 2014

The Pics Are In!!

                                                                                              by Kelli Pope

On January 3rd, I blogged about "Biting the Bullet"  and finally getting professional photographs taken to download to Zapplication.     I am SO very happy with the results.   I've applied to some of the bigger shows over the last couple of years, and have been turned down.  Fingers crossed, it was the photos and not the jewelry.  Come March, when the invitations/denials start rolling in, I guess I will finally know for sure. 

For comparison, here are some pictures I'd previously taken and downloaded to Zapplication.



And, here are a couple of the AMAZING photos taken by Larry Sanders.    He did a really great job! 



Better???      I think so.   Hope the jurors do, too!   
What are you doing this year to up YOUR game? 

As always, thank you, thank you, thank you for supporting and promoting handmade, handcrafted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment